Friday, September 05, 2008

Mockingbird Willow






Mockingbird Willow came about when I started thinking of the relationship between art and psychology.The aim has been to create children's art with psychological depth. One way in which this is done, is by using quotes in my work to encourage children to think in different ways with the help of their parents. Quotes might be motivational, they may act as an introduction to some classic literature that children may read later in life. I hope my work can act as a catalyst for family discussion, to get kids thinking about what the art work means, and how it makes them feel.
I may be able to tailor work to you needs, please send me an email to discuss options with you. Meagan - email: mockingbirdwillow@live.com.
You can find more of Mockingbird Willow from the following:

mockingbirdwillow.etsy.com

0 comments: