Sunday, February 22, 2009

BonTons




I've been making quilts for 10 years since I had my first baby with all the little pieces and perfect points.
I made them for everyone!
After having a couple more kids time became scarce for big quilts. The kids love things that you can make fast and has a fabric that they love. If you put their name on it somehow it really says you made something special and unique just for them.
All the gifts we gave became handmade.
I have sold a lot in Australia. Now I'm putting myself out there to mingle with other lovers of ETSY handmades!

1 comments:

Lou said...

I bet time became very scarce! Great idea to make gorgeous things that take a little less time. Beautiful fabrics, handmade, and practical make perfect gifts for children - and the name always helps!